The world's superyachts are among. The most lavish extravagant and impressive. Vessels ever created one of top. On the list of the most desirable. Features of a superyacht is an helipad. Helipads are a superyacht's essential. Feature offering owners and guests. To explore more and get. Into and out of their boat faster. Air tenders are a step up of traditional. Tenders and offer the opportunity. To travel to remote corners. The globe or simply to move. Around with ease and comfort. Helipads are available in all sizes. Shapes on superyachts ranging. Including commercial grade landing. Pad to touchscreen decks not. To mention it is important noting. That even though people would. Think that helipads could. Yachts the motor vessel. Buckpasser was among the first. Built with a helipad during. The 1980s. At 36.8 meters. She's far from being. The largest in the oceans.
Find below the complete list of the most stunning helicopter pads:
- M/Y Hodor: Its 220m2 area is certified. CAP 437 compliant helipad is located. Aft of the catamaran's top deck. At 66 meters incat Crowther. Shadow cat Incat crowther. Shadow cat is an Airbus H145. Helicopter in matching stealth grey. Among its many superyacht toys. Planet nine to prepare. Her for her adventures in the Antarctic. With a lifting platform that allows. The helicopter to be put underneath. The hangar when it is not. Being used it also allows. The 73 meter explorer yacht. To accommodate two helicopters. Simultaneously and allow guests. To get aboard by helicopter. While the helicopter of the owner. Is safely stored away the planet. Nine's 73 metre planet nine. Was built to explore the world's. Most difficult corners and includes. Expeditions into the Antarctic.
- M/Y Planet Nine: To prepare her for her adventures. On antarctic planet the helipad. Planet nine was created. A lifting platform which permits. The aircraft to be put underneath. The hangar when it is not using. It also allows the 73-metre. Explorer vessel to transport. Two helicopters simultaneously guests. Can arrive via chopper. While the helicopter of the owner. Is stored safely away the Planet. Nine which measures 73 metres. The world's most difficult corners. And includes expeditions into the Antarctic.
- M/Y Alfa Nero: When Oceanco launched the 81-metre. Alfa Nero in 2007 jaws all over. The world fell the heart. The design for her outside. Was an enormous infinity pool. With glass front end that affords. Uninterrupted views of the ocean. Vanishes the pool's floor. Can be raised to make the appearance of a shallow pool for children, or elevated to form a dance floor or, as you would guess it an air-craft landing pad. To keep with the elegance and style of the yacht even the helipad is decorated with teak H.
- Cloudbreak: Espen oino developed Cloudbreak. A 72.25 meters Abeking & Rasmussen. Explorer yacht Cloudbreak with a cinema. Lounge that is right close. To the helipad for returning heli-skiers. To walk straight into their Bell 429 Global Ranger and take in GoPro videos of the day's activities at the top of their mountain. Built in 2016 for her adventurous owner Cloudbreak has everything an adrenaline-loving shopper would ever need and more, including an helicopter pad. The owner of the helicopter uses it to go skiing heli-skiing in remote mountains covered in fresh snow. Lounge right near the helideck. Videos of the day's adventures.
- M/Y Stella Maris: Yacht designer Espen Oino re-imagined the typically utilitarian helicopter deck of the VSY's newest 72-meter superyacht Stella Maris. Oino thought of a superyacht's helipad. Which was the central Area. The deck helicopter it is the main shape of Stella Maris, jutting out from the upper deck. The vast deck is used as a place to enjoy a sunbath and socializing.
- M/Y Kismet The deck on 95.2-metre. Lurssen superyacht Kismet is design. Basketball half-court but it also. Able to serve as a touch.-and go helicopter pad. The owner, a passionate sports fan, Shahid Kahn has sports interests both sides of Atlantic and owns as well Fulham FC and the Jacksonville Jaguars basketball team and Fulham FC.
- M/Y. Eclipse The second largest yacht on the planet and the second-largest in the world, the 162.5 meters of Blohm+VossEclipse have plenty of space for a helicopter landing. Here we see one gliding onto the helideck of the bow of the yacht. Eclipse's helicopter rests inside a hangar beneath the foredeck , in a specially constructed helicopter garage.